A quick stop at my grave!
in my eternal search
white face and deep eyes
but with inspirations ~ highs ~
stop the noise!
Hey, i am crumbling here!
the voices so loud
the walk of passers by
this shock me, hurts me
I can feel it in my guts
? ? ? ? ? ?
i was a poet you know
but they put me there
now i am just a skeleton
thin and perverse
until i get the most beautiful words
and put them in a new poem
stop the noise!
Hey, i am crumbling here
but damn, has no more respect! ! ! !
they remain talking
upon my grave
in My Graveyard!
Yes, i am a deadly soul!
ha, ha, ha
no one expected for that einh?
with vaporous torn dress
dancing around others graves
waiting for a word
to break up the enchantment
cursed by poor stanzas
that i heard and in a hidden place
i held it
So behold! ! ! ! !
i am angry again
and for a word i am searching for
just stop by my grave
no noises no scandals
just be brave
and one word
you must to say
Poetheart Morgan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A quick stop at my grave! by Poetheart Morgan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 July 1849 – 19 November 1887)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 9 - 1937)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Let Me Die A Youngman's Death, Roger McGough
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Bologna: A Poem About Gold, James Arlington Wright
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- ETC3, shuvo chakraborty
- SONNET II, Sir Toby Moses
- Tamil on decline, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Life-Lesson, Luo Zhihai
- The Sunprincess, Akhtar Jawad
- Movement incidental, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Before Storm, Luo Zhihai
- Fate rules the outcome., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Cheap labor, Nassy Fesharaki
- Feed the ego, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.