A quick stop at my grave!
in my eternal search
white face and deep eyes
but with inspirations ~ highs ~
stop the noise!
Hey, i am crumbling here!
the voices so loud
the walk of passers by
this shock me, hurts me
I can feel it in my guts
? ? ? ? ? ?
i was a poet you know
but they put me there
now i am just a skeleton
thin and perverse
until i get the most beautiful words
and put them in a new poem
stop the noise!
Hey, i am crumbling here
but damn, has no more respect! ! ! !
they remain talking
upon my grave
in My Graveyard!
Yes, i am a deadly soul!
ha, ha, ha
no one expected for that einh?
with vaporous torn dress
dancing around others graves
waiting for a word
to break up the enchantment
cursed by poor stanzas
that i heard and in a hidden place
i held it
So behold! ! ! ! !
i am angry again
and for a word i am searching for
just stop by my grave
no noises no scandals
just be brave
and one word
you must to say
Poetheart (back)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A quick stop at my grave! by Poetheart (back) )
- BE LIKE CHEETAH, Aravind Bhargava
- Hell bent, hasmukh amathalal
- Beautiful stranger, Ahmed Tawfik
- Lynda Bellingham worthily and fondly rem.., Stanley Collymore
- From the Summit, Valsa George
- The Future Of Voices, Peter Jay Shippy
- Only few can medicae, hasmukh amathalal
- Corner, Aparna Chatterjee
- Smile, Ahmed Tawfik
- The Chosed One, Peter Jay Shippy
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)