Benjamin K Duncan
A Rebel in Society
They can ban the rebel in me,
But they'll never stop the anarchy,
It runs deep in the veins of society.
Sleuthing and snaking in the darkest
streets of our city.
I dwell in this hell.
So mosaically designed,
So archaically refined.
Though through its cracks the
Crimson still shines.
Its thick aroma filling my nostrils.
The painfully achieved failure
Gnawing at my tattered jeans.
A sickening reminder
Of what it means
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rebel in Society by Benjamin K Duncan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Beloved, Mouse or Mickey Mouse, Sandra Feldman
- When Destiny Called Out, Danusha Marie
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass