Love likes not
showing off relationship
smile on face or tear drops,
both make my heart rip.
Ever waiting eagerly
for her appearance
mind becomes an hindrance.
Comes like a fresh air,
away she goes a hurricane
tolerate she will not,
me going great pains.
Yet, loves me so much
as a princess of yore
always cursing the boat,
can not navigate to shore.
Nothing is physical
in our love
all hand in glove.
Beauty a trap and
love being a cage
Wonder! gets entangled
even a sage.
All rights reserved/Tribhawan Kaul
Tribhawan Kaul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Relationship by Tribhawan Kaul )
Did you read them?
- Where are you going, gajanan mishra
- Funerall Elegy XX, Francis Quarles
- Lovely, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Life, Mustapha Muinah
- Funerall Elegy XIII, Francis Quarles
- A monkey's like a ghazal in his mom's eyes, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Death Be Not Proud: A parody (with apolo.., Arindom Borah
- Funerall Elegy VII, Francis Quarles
- YOU MAKE ME RICH!, Seema joglekar
- My Wife, dee villa
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)