A rest, which's...
A rest, which's hardly to be found
Even under the hot sun of the south...
And heart again melts to the ground,
In heat of circle of the dancing,
In the mysterious hearth of night,
I'm pulled after it... It demands
To go to transparence of darkness,
To drain out the melancholy...
Where's no love... Where nobody hepls
To reach with hand the passion's core...
When I get up - a ray of sun again
Touches my naked shoulder...
I am - in light of this dark ray...
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A rest, which's... by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi
- EVERY POEM HAS ITS PHILOSOPHER AND ITS P.., MOHAMMAD SKATI