A Romance In Moonlight
In silence of night we walk along the beach,
The warmth of sand comforting our feet,
Holding hands as our souls are touching each other,
Our minds are connected in this moonlight romance.
On the sand, a candles dinner is waiting for us,
We dont have music, only seagulls around,
We'll dance to the music of waves and silence of moon,
A touching for eternity of blue eyes with mysterious man.
We are two souls dancing, the world belongs to us tonight,
We reached together the horizon and sky,
Hugging and kissing each other we make stars shine,
We live a romance in moonlight, just you and I.
Cristina Teodor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Romance In Moonlight by Cristina Teodor )
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Trippin, John Masaitis
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans
- All Babble Yet No Travel, Tyrone Gayle
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak