Cristina Teodor (18.11.1973 / Romania)
A Romance In Moonlight
In silence of night we walk along the beach,
The warmth of sand comforting our feet,
Holding hands as our souls are touching each other,
Our minds are connected in this moonlight romance.
On the sand, a candles dinner is waiting for us,
We dont have music, only seagulls around,
We'll dance to the music of waves and silence of moon,
A touching for eternity of blue eyes with mysterious man.
We are two souls dancing, the world belongs to us tonight,
We reached together the horizon and sky,
Hugging and kissing each other we make stars shine,
We live a romance in moonlight, just you and I.
Poet Other Poems
- .Eloquence Of Truth
- .Human's Soul Never Freeze
- .I Am A Woman, A Voice, A Flower
- .I Cross The Gates Of Time
- .I Want To Be A Cloud Above You
- .Joy Of Spring
- .Life is A Dance In The Rain
- .Mother's Instinct Is Something Unique
- .My Blue Eyes And The Blue Sea
- .My Soul Is Connected With Yours
- .Romantic Dinner In The Candlelight
- .Sharing Same Moon Makes Our Love Etern...
- .You Are The Day, I Am The Night
- .Your Wild Flower Of Mountain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.