On my flight out of West Palm, I was pulled over for something wrong,
I got scared I thought what is going on? They said it was something in Razel's clone.
I thought it was funny, inspectors looked so torn,
I sat there watching inspectors with gloves I took photos of them with Razel clone above.
They where looking for material that that was not pure, explosive and bad,
I laughed to myself trying to find material that is explosive and then my camera came out,
Taking photos before I took a picture from up above.
Up above Clone's face, airport inspectors kept touching for a trace,
A trace of suspicious material that' ends up being stuffing,
They looked like vultures picking at nothing.
Picture end up on myspace later that day,
with comments so funny I have to say,
This is the height of stupidity thus far,
when you are traveling by plane not a car.
Written by Suzae Chevalier on August 6,2011
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aırport Inspectıon by Suzae Chevalier )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Corrective body for peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आं थाबायो सिगांजोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- ~Red Lights~, E Nigma
- I Am Happy To Walk Home Alone Slowly, Shalom Freedman
- Why Can't I Sleep, rty rty
- जेब्ला आं जिरायना थायो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Once Upon A Time, Matthias Pantaleon
- Public opinion on peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- BEWILDERED CONFUSED, Michael P. Johnson
- love as a natural disaster that can't be.., Hyeladai kwapaya