A Short Explination
Don't ask me to delve deep into the mind of my lover,
I barely understand the abstracts of my own mind.
To love those who always flee,
Is to allow then to flee from you-
And that my dear fellow- is not love.
Thus why I cannot swim in the depths of my lover's mind.
For he is my lover,
But it seems he's too busy running to feel the same for me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Short Explination by Luna Moon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay