A Simple Girl
It was hopeless to begin with
There was nothing left to do.
A simple story of a girl
That would never tell the truth.
She hid behind her smile;
The truth beneath her eyes,
Stare into them long enough
Uncover her lies.
A scream to set her free,
A cry let her go
A miserable relief
That she would never show.
Her heart calls out for help
Yet no one hears it speaking
We're living in a world
Where life could be decieving.
He see's her from above
Only He could know the truth
The corruptions and the evils
The new creations of our youth
She looks into the future
She looks into the dark
Tries to look for something better
But then it falls apart.
Kay Tee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Simple Girl by Kay Tee )
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Endearing Love, Kwai Chee Low
- The Swing, Kwai Chee Low
- Price, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Let The King Think, Ashraful Alam Shikder
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Philip Booth
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)