A simple journey
oh how sweet are the words from your lips
the words full of hope and promises
oh how sweet to hear those whispers
whispers with jokes and naughty phrase...
am i still the apple of your eyes?
the princess of your life?
am i still the goddess of love?
the only woman who owns your heart? ..
lord, bless me coz i love this man
teach me to create words of love
help me to reach his lonely heart
bring these words to fill his empty life...
who are you to blame me
who are they to condemn
who am i to refuse
the love of this powerful man...
clouds may cover the sun
darkness may fill our day
thorns may spread at night
night of heroic play.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A simple journey by lady grace )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Lesson From Golf, Edgar Albert Guest
- Man's Experience, Edgar Albert Guest
- Under A Tree, Edgar Albert Guest
- Business, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Place At The Top, Edgar Albert Guest
- Life And Hereafter, Edgar Albert Guest
- Can't Frighten Them, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Man Of His Word, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Man I Like, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Road Builder, Edgar Albert Guest