A Song About Losing Yourself....
*please comment on my work, i rly enjoy the feedback, good or bad.*
*it is a work in progress*
the maddening pace of my thoughts
makes me want to scream.
i dont really know what i want now,
i dont know what it means.
cuz iam here alone now,
and once again my mind,
is blazing with that fire,
the one and only kind.
the kind that burns all my thoughts,
into my memory,
the kind that burns with passion,
until i cannot breathe....
i cannot remember,
what it means to feel, because i havent had the
chance to see whats real.
i have felt the heartache,
that cripples many souls,
and i cannot just remember,
for how much mine i sold.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Song About Losing Yourself.... by GoodGuy Lost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- giving a care, Mandolyn Davidson
- I Know It Isn't Me, JAMES T. ADAIR
- Matin de toujours, bjpafa Almeida
- Hey, you there?, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Song of Love Sing I, Whsitle I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Moment Of Madness, Oduro Bright Amoh
- if you ask me, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Don't Forget Me, JAMES T. ADAIR
- Know Thyself, Savita Tyagi
- counting moths, lee fones