A Song About Losing Yourself....
*please comment on my work, i rly enjoy the feedback, good or bad.*
*it is a work in progress*
the maddening pace of my thoughts
makes me want to scream.
i dont really know what i want now,
i dont know what it means.
cuz iam here alone now,
and once again my mind,
is blazing with that fire,
the one and only kind.
the kind that burns all my thoughts,
into my memory,
the kind that burns with passion,
until i cannot breathe....
i cannot remember,
what it means to feel, because i havent had the
chance to see whats real.
i have felt the heartache,
that cripples many souls,
and i cannot just remember,
for how much mine i sold.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Song About Losing Yourself.... by GoodGuy Lost )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Sciences Take xx xxx xx Original .., Lee Mack
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- PH: Poetry Writing: In Poetry, Brian Johnston
- Moving Out, Adriana Avila
- The Main Ingredient, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Missing From Action, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 12 Poems (English) from the Poetry Hat, sheena blackhall
- Owl & Handbag, sheena blackhall
- Lighthouse, sheena blackhall
- Human Touch, Mark R Slaughter
- Fishing Village, sheena blackhall
- Skull, Mark R Slaughter