A Song in Passing
Where am I now? And what
Am I to say portends?
Death is but death, and not
The most obtuse of ends.
No matter how one leans
One yet fears not to know.
God knows what all this means!
The mortal mind is slow.
Eternity is here.
There is no other place.
The only thing I fear
Is the Almighty Face.
Yvor Winters's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Song in Passing by Yvor Winters )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Let us not quote, hasmukh amathalal
- It's Okay, Michael McParland
- I invite you, hasmukh amathalal
- Prelude, Paul Cranley
- Be I Worthy....., Jara Son of Ahaz
- I love but, hasmukh amathalal
- 'FOR ME—WHAT MADE ‘BRYANT MCGILL' TRULY .., Nikhil Parekh
- happy b'day to india's most fascinating .., Nikhil Parekh
- تعالي لنرسم معاً قوس قزح, سميح القاسم
- Norman Doesn't Go to Ferguson, Missouri, Donal Mahoney