RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Song Of Joy
Wonderfully happy, a song bringing me into realms of elated joy.
It's beat sending me into everlasting beauty accompanying my mind with words of excessive imagination.
Lovely, astounding, creating within my subconscious, taking me into skyways of flavored musical compositions, soaring into clouds of intense, profound beautiful poems.
Being transferred, transpired in many ways, never before seeing this higher dimension of life.
Insisting, keeping my mind elated, wanting it to never end - wanting to stay in this atmosphere of joy for the rest of my life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Song Of Joy by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Poetry And All Of Me, Rites Ghosh
- Forgotten, david kush
- House of Weeping Walls, Michael Mira
- Vicky - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Dangerous Mind Games, Michael Mira
- To My Dear Poet Pablo Neruda on...If You.., Geetha Jayakumar
- A Matter Of Time, John Garth Raubenheimer
- candy, laxami Cards
- Hay Dios Mio, Que Habra Pasado?, LUVinThe NOW
- Accent, Edgars Brivbergs