RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Song Of Joy
Wonderfully happy, a song bringing me into realms of elated joy.
It's beat sending me into everlasting beauty accompanying my mind with words of excessive imagination.
Lovely, astounding, creating within my subconscious, taking me into skyways of flavored musical compositions, soaring into clouds of intense, profound beautiful poems.
Being transferred, transpired in many ways, never before seeing this higher dimension of life.
Insisting, keeping my mind elated, wanting it to never end - wanting to stay in this atmosphere of joy for the rest of my life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Song Of Joy by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Beer, $13, Daniel Karbon
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- Fever الحمى, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fortune Of a Fault, Adeosun Olamide
- Hats and Wedding Music, Daniel Karbon
- Nonsense, Naveed Khalid
- The Professor, Daniel Karbon
- Live and Learn, Barry Weedon
- Tattoo, Daniel Karbon
- Personal Growth, Daniel Karbon