A song Of My Existence
Today I sing just for my self
This music as natural as the breath I take
Doesn’t belong to pages of poetry
I sing not in memory of past
Or to behold the glorious future
I sing just to make this moment the happiest one
Today I find refuge in my words
To seek joy and to cast away the grief
This broken, rhythm less paean rising from the depth of my heart
Reveals a joyous existence
Like a curtain moving in soft breeze
Exposes the unknown and mysterious.
I sing to feel the taste of life
Like a little child sucking on his thumb
To feel his sweet existence.
Savita Tyagi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A song Of My Existence by Savita Tyagi )
Did you read them?
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest