A Song of my Heart
Music is so amazing and wonderful to listern to
Sweet songs can make you dance, dream, cheer you up and sooth your soul
there is no better music i would love to listern to than you.
The movement of your lips is a slow jam that draws to me to kissing you
You compose great music by the movement of your hands with sexual dexterity on me..
It is so wonderful and soulful it soothes my soul
you are such beautiful music
you are a beautiful love song I am so in love with
A song thats so natural to me
A song that I love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Song of my Heart by Don Mwaba )
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Let all people, hasmukh amathalal
- To be successful…, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- This parts all without you, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Teen love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Nothing more than pain, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Uninvited sorrow, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)