A Sorry Which I Truly Mean
My spirit has made mistakes though my words were not fake towards you
Every feeling of mine loves you so much
I truly mean that as my heart is not telling any lies
Always my senses feel guilty, that I ended up making you so sad
Though, it was never my intention to make you cry
I am so sorry if I ever did end up causing so much pain to you
This time I can go on and on
As my emotions are so true with this apology.
My life still misses you even after this long partition from you
I care even when you think that I do not care.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Sorry Which I Truly Mean by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- rivers arms around me, Mandolyn Davidson
- i'm homesick for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Spread Love Like VD?, LUVinThe NOW
- The Revelation Of The Brahman, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Lord, Lord, Jared Hirsch
- My Satan, Jared Hirsch
- Shakespeare, Nassy Fesharaki
- Blood of Gaza, Akhtar Jawad
- Small is no less than the big, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Seed of Lemuria, Cynthia McCoy