A Sorry Which I Truly Mean
My spirit has made mistakes though my words were not fake towards you
Every feeling of mine loves you so much
I truly mean that as my heart is not telling any lies
Always my senses feel guilty, that I ended up making you so sad
Though, it was never my intention to make you cry
I am so sorry if I ever did end up causing so much pain to you
This time I can go on and on
As my emotions are so true with this apology.
My life still misses you even after this long partition from you
I care even when you think that I do not care.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Sorry Which I Truly Mean by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Down, sEaN nOrTh
- In Just One Week They Said That You Were.., mary douglas
- Bible Thumpers and Fuzzy Bumpers, Monk E. Biz
- The Greatness of Ascetics(Section 3 of T.., rajendran muthiah
- It came like a storm, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- please don't take her, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Car Lights (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Expression Eruption: Alcohol, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Death please came and take me, tsholofelo phakathi
- The Ph.D. Guide & The Girl Scholar (A Lo.., Bijay Kant Dubey