A Sorry Which I Truly Mean
My spirit has made mistakes though my words were not fake towards you
Every feeling of mine loves you so much
I truly mean that as my heart is not telling any lies
Always my senses feel guilty, that I ended up making you so sad
Though, it was never my intention to make you cry
I am so sorry if I ever did end up causing so much pain to you
This time I can go on and on
As my emotions are so true with this apology.
My life still misses you even after this long partition from you
I care even when you think that I do not care.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Sorry Which I Truly Mean by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...