A sort of Poem about Fear
Are we all initially driven by FEAR?
Is this negative energy in the form of FEAR necessary in Her grand evolutionary scheme?
Perhaps FEAR is the great catalyst in which LOVE is refined:
FEAR of loss of means is refined to a motivational LOVE to find new, more positive means
FEAR of loss of community is refined to motivational LOVE to build and strengthen community
Fear of God is refined to motivational LOVE to protect and bask in all that IS.
Fear of loss of LOVE is oxymoronic as FEAR is the ABSENCE of LOVE
I am not afraid
Goocolbe Questioni's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A sort of Poem about Fear by Goocolbe Questioni )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah