A Special Day
Today is for the romantics,
whom ever they may be,
with warm and tender kisses,
and arms and hands filled
Each day there are lovers,
whose lips must touch,
and where bodies
meet with fondness
as loving should be.
So for the romantic lovers,
let us make it a special day,
one to remember,
in case in the future,
this mean ole world, should take one of us away.
9 June 2007
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Special Day by David Harris )
Did you read them?
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov