A Special Friend
To me, there's no such thing as a best place.
And there's no best, but a special friend:
She's like a favourite food preserved in a hot plate.
Her smile and words of encouragement are good sources of strength.
After the hustling and bustling during the weekdays,
She is the kind I spend time with by the weekend.
She's like a spring in a kindred which runs continually-
Very relevant and strong.
And like a lovely little pet that is cherished unconditionally;
I think I have one.
Freewill Amon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Special Friend by Freewill Amon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Creation Of Inner Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Death (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Voyage of the Wedding-Guest, Victor Cruickshank
- Irrevocable Friend, nikka mee farillon
- Silent Awakening, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Still Read..... For Sandra Feldman, Michael McParland
- The Great Waters, Victor Cruickshank
- Continually Entering The Present, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- তুমি থাকলে পাশে, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The AP exams, Victor Cruickshank