A Special Messages for Gabriel
I see the countless Christmas Trees around the world below,
with tiny lights, like heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow.
I hear many Christmas songs that people hold so dear,
but the sounds of music can't hide the feeling of being
happy or on the silent night with fear?
I know how much I miss me, I see the pain inside my heart,
The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away that tear,
for I am spending Christmas with you all with a smile on my face.
I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring,
for it is beyond description, to hear the angels sing.
I am not so far way. We really aren't apart.
So be happy for me dear ones. You know I hold you dear.
Gabriel my Angel My very best friend.
Merry Christmas my Angel Gabriel.
Mary Wismer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Special Messages for Gabriel by Mary Wismer )
- You Were Never A No, Susan Lacovara
- Making change, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- My Home, Fatima Nusairat
- Strength is POWER!, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- With love at once, hasmukh amathalal
- Through A Puppet's Eyes (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Illusion perpetuates., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love inspired meetings inspire, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Autumn, Deborah Kelley
- Fear of God?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)