Tafadzwa Mhondiwa Mugari
A special world
A special world for you and me
A special bond one can't see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.
Its fingers spread like fine spun gold,
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last
And through at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong.
A world of our own
A special world.
Tafadzwa Mhondiwa Mugari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A special world by Tafadzwa Mhondiwa Mugari )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate