A Start Which Never Started
From where shall I start
The song in which I got into
The wave which I followed
To the pain which I entered
To the pain even in happiness.
From where do I notice
Myself in a corner
From a corner to core
I get a stuff to notice
My wounds on soul.
From here and now I say
I started it of late
Ended it up very early
I don't have anything to say
As nothing remains to start.
From the way to destiny
A wave from shore I board
On the lines of my destiny
To shower the best
From the never best in my life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Start Which Never Started by abhimanyu kumar.s )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston