A Step Out Of Time
There are times when I feel like I don't fit in,
Like I am walking a step out of time.
The world keeps on tuning yet somehow I missed a spin,
So I am for ever playing the catch up game.
As I stand upon lifes shore, tides of emotions wash over me,
Hope cowers deep within my dreams of perfection.
That lost longing of a desperate need to be loved,
Although I know I am loved, still emptiness consumes me.
I seek a union of heart, soul and mind that may never be,
The promise of life has passed me by and I failed to notice.
So it seems that I may be eternally lost upon lifes quest,
Seemingly doomed to walk this life... A step out of time...
Spread the love... The peace will follow...
Cosmic Dreamer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Step Out Of Time by Cosmic Dreamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Vive ‘la: Difference! ?, Graham Fowell
- The Missing Corner, Graham Fowell
- Day Room, Tom Sleigh
- Poplar bush, Gert Strydom
- The Ghost of a Fish, Graham Fowell
- Beirut Tank, Tom Sleigh
- The Eyes of the Universe, Graham Fowell
- You Had Just Left, Tudor Arghezi
- When I did loose my heart to you, Gert Strydom
- Temporary Things, Graham Fowell