A Successful Man
He never goes to a temple
Feels no need for prayer!
He simply loves and cares
In his own little way
Lives that need them,
Lives not for himself
But for others
And feels rewarded to import
A little happiness to others!
Can you call him a successful man?
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Successful Man by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Few Pieces Of Paper, Kyle Schlicher
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...