Maria C. Costa
A Sweet Haven
Today I'm not in my usual mood
to face things in life as I would...
Sad thoughts of loss of our beloved,
and missing talks of other dearly loved
have inhabited this heart bereaved
as if it all distressed my soul
from the quietness and joy as a whole.
Anyway, this sweet haven I sought
so that hope and peace could be brought.
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Sweet Haven by Maria C. Costa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dark Night of a Soul, F. J. Thomas
- derelict house, lee fones
- A Need, Sandra Feldman
- (1) Damaged Dreams, Uriah Hamilton
- Haiku: Traditional 1, Brian Johnston
- TO JUSTIFY JESUS, Tom Zart
- First Encounter, sheade rudman
- Changing Gears, Sandra Feldman
- IMAGES FROM MY CHILDHOOD, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels