A tasty toxic brew...
Mesmerized by the glow living in your eye's,
Hypnotized by your love I forgive all the lies.
You're such a pretty poison, a tasty toxic brew,
I drink of you gladly, yet who is drinking who?
The dawn of another day has turned into night,
Cold and alone I feed upon your light.
Sleep comes lonely, unfulfilled and empty of bliss,
Each dream reborn dreams of true loves kiss.
In dreams we come together living out a life,
Breathing in such beauty could never bring me strife.
But life is fleeting and love shall make me strong,
How can this crash of lips ever feel so wrong?
With this random kiss I know you steal my soul,
Each step I take in life I know I feel less whole.
I know I should flee you but where should i go?
I know this must be crazy, but why can't i just say no! ...
Spread the love... The peace will follow...
Cosmic Dreamer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A tasty toxic brew... by Cosmic Dreamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Viral McDonald's Meat, Richard Thripp
- Eight Hundred And Eighty Five Words, Breanna Choma
- Gay Sailors, Richard Thripp
- Let's Rock and Roll~~~OUT!, Monk E. Biz
- Crimes of Mandela, Richard Thripp
- The Rebellion Has Started!, Monk E. Biz
- What Really Matters?, Monk E. Biz
- Abandon Ship! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Your H0le Is Small~, Monk E. Biz
- One Law To Rule Them All?, Terence G. Craddock