A TEAR DROP
Dying daily in eternity
for it to be,
a tear dropp held all the pain of life.
You were lost in words,
between the phrases
time was in, time was out.
The color, the theme was fading,
a seduced century
contriving the reasons to commit
the destruction of self-being.
I was struggling to empty my mind
To remain human in the loneliness
I want to walk straight.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A TEAR DROP by Satish Verma )
- To Overcome II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Consider The Birds, S. I. Rednow
- The Winking Clock, Aaron Allen Woodall
- Six Of One, S. I. Rednow
- Ebrahim, Edward Kofi Louis
- We swim نسبح, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- No Excuses, S. I. Rednow
- Salute, S. I. Rednow
- Speaking for the Depth I Find, Lion Ellison
- Teaching The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis