A tear of joy
He huggs me
kicks me too
licks me too
when denied the stage
he too treats my cage
too little and leave me outraged
he is my son
my heart's mansion
is full of his funs
i wake up to him
sleep unto him
he fills my world
with life and hold
when sweet love touches
the touch is above matches
i am soaked with love
too much and truly cowed.
lalitha iyer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A tear of joy by lalitha iyer )
- It is impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay