A Tear Speaks...
Sorrow at times builds
an impenetrable rocky fort
around body and heart;
I grope in vain for a narrow
crack at least that allows
a slight air passage to relieve
the humid congestion gathered
on a sky of unproductive clouds
of varying shades of black
to grey... but what really
stays put in this ever lasting
transient nature of life...
won't a whirlwind,
won't a hurricane unleash
to render the fort into
uncountable rocks and pebbles?
But what if each part
of the debris still carried
the ageless me in itself?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tear Speaks... by indira babbellapati )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Beloved, Mouse or Mickey Mouse, Sandra Feldman
- When Destiny Called Out, Danusha Marie
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass