A Tearfull Sorrow
A tearfull sorrow of loss is something that consumes me every other night.
It is not a womany i fancy.
Nor a loss of a meaning.
It is not ghouls & goblins that haunt my every night.
Nor a faboulous life i fancy.
It is not a tumbling fear with a meaning.
Nor a lover that once danced to my every thought.
A tearfull sorrow is the loss of a treasured friend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tearfull Sorrow by Beating Tree )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Potential Individuality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Ballad Of The Cowardly Fornicator, Andrea Mejia
- hostess snack, you missed the messy attack, Mandolyn ...
- Brightness Is Brighter, mary douglas
- Ekphrastic Poetry- Van Gogh -Night Cafe, Marieta Maglas
- Suddenly Darkness, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Walking On The Jewels Of Your Silence, mary douglas
- Show It To Me, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Tax Breaks Fleece Minimum Wage Workers, Terence G. Craddock
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock