A Tearfull Sorrow
A tearfull sorrow of loss is something that consumes me every other night.
It is not a womany i fancy.
Nor a loss of a meaning.
It is not ghouls & goblins that haunt my every night.
Nor a faboulous life i fancy.
It is not a tumbling fear with a meaning.
Nor a lover that once danced to my every thought.
A tearfull sorrow is the loss of a treasured friend.
Beating Tree's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tearfull Sorrow by Beating Tree )
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- What is your name?, Aftab Alam
- Heaven, Hell, or the Highway, David Lewis Paget
- Grave fetched, Aftab Alam
- Haiku(Courage), Aftab Alam
- Many Lonely People, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reentry, michael walkerjohn
- Buried Beneath The Waves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- uncomfortable, maharshi trivedi
- Mexican Food With Jesus, Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)