A teen's version of the Pythagorean Theorem
What does that even mean?
Math just turns me green.
How am I suppose to know!
Didn't people stop this awhile ago?
2 triangle legs= a & b
If thats true then...
a Triangle is abc!
.......Why did I do that again?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A teen's version of the Pythagorean Theorem by Chloe Coleman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...