A tenant is he
A tenant is he the would-be bee
Too husband a flower.
That wishes not, her ambles free
In fear of the seed-plougher!
O her rose of purest white
Now crimsons the purple night
Clings ravenous the bower
That would-be sting endower!
O she would, encapsulate!
All of his space and time...,
O she would, emasculate!
Him, bring him into her climbs.
Bring him into her watchtower!
He a homeless tenant, outlier...
He is her; man of the hour!
He is to be her bee emulsifier.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A tenant is he by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If I were a pet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera