A tenant is he
A tenant is he the would-be bee
Too husband a flower.
That wishes not, her ambles free
In fear of the seed-plougher!
O her rose of purest white
Now crimsons the purple night
Clings ravenous the bower
That would-be sting endower!
O she would, encapsulate!
All of his space and time...,
O she would, emasculate!
Him, bring him into her climbs.
Bring him into her watchtower!
He a homeless tenant, outlier...
He is her; man of the hour!
He is to be her bee emulsifier.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A tenant is he by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ghar sey chale toh the maikhane ko - Gha.., Talab ...
- Two Thumbs Up And No Head Bowed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Am A Temple, Elma Burke
- dirTY scratches on a napkin by, the de.., sEaN nOrTh
- Words, Monica Lanier
- I Believed In You, Lilly Emery
- Fairyland, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Babul ki Dua, Akhtar Jawad
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmai Uppu
- overleg, co the skipper