When something is broke it is never truly broken.
A memory is just added where what’s missing should be.
Who is missing is never truly lost,
For the lost never know where they are.
What we know cannot be known forever,
Because everything changes with time.
Where I’ve been darkness holds the lever,
To a fate that remains to be mine.
How is something that is gone not gone forever?
When even memories are subjected to the tide.
Why do people try to run and be clever?
A fate at the end, from which no one can hide.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Thought by Matthew Kraft )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Summer time to have fun, Arafat Driche
- *Heart...oh...Heart*, Arafat Driche
- 'Oh, Heart''Oh, Heart'..., Arafat Driche
- HearT! ? ...., Arafat Driche
- The Art of Praying, Dr John Celes
- Auto-Abuse, No Charge, not $7.11 @ 7-11 .., LUVinThe NOW
- we won't even have the circus, Mandolyn Davidson
- doing donuts in the mojave desert, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Thank You Trees', Christina Sunrise
- gurudarsanam-indian thought, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath