A Thousand Knights!
A thousand knights raise salute!
The sun illumines metal suits
And they outshine the sun.
A thousand knights lift their blades!
Away in fear run shadows and shades
Who cannot stand the light.
A thousand knights urge their steeds!
The ones in front all take the lead
And charge against the Foe.
A thousand knights clash and roar
Against the vast and evil horde
And blade encounters blade.
A thousand knights are lost to sight!
The dust of battle takes to flight
And masks the grueome scene.
A thousand knights – can they succeed?
By Heaven’s Blade, they can indeed!
See – the dust has fallen still –
A thousand knights stand in the sun!
Raise the banners! They have won!
A thousand knights and not one fell!
Now there’s a deed of which to tell.
Sophia White's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Thousand Knights! by Sophia White )
- Proclaiming Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Easter, Naveed Khalid
- Mona Lisa, Naveed Khalid
- Exciting Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal