Whirling from the west,
Madly running without rest,
Sharply, all vests abreast.
Windvanes runs out to the test,
The wind is truly from the west.
As the wind sweeps along the paths,
Like a king trees bow as he pass.
Is this arrival not a world class?
Every lass the mighty tree has,
Falls as the wind proves his class.
The pregnant cloud takes her form,
Saying the pregnant cloud is set to born,
Once again a very mighty storm.
All white and yellow to black they turn.
Thence comes that heavy thunderstorm.
Darting in and out, madly.
Traders praying, 'Rain go away, ' sadly,
Children, out with their pants, happily,
Dancing, singing, 'Rain, rain fall heavily'
As the rain pours down madly.
Toheeb Tiamiyu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Thunderstorm by Toheeb Tiamiyu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Quiet Loving Reason, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- dim witch, lee fones
- Starlight And Sunrises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- दिनैनि अलखद समाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- GLADYS, MARCUS NDLOVU
- Impetuous Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CANCER IS SWALLOWING AFRICA'S POOR FOLKS, alexander opicho
- Changing Seasons, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Favoring Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Surprise Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak