Ray Subrata Ray
A Token Of New-Years Gift, -To Jihan Aure.
Promising poetess of greater merit,
Please receive my 2011s, new-year gift.
... With surge of emotions and feelings tide,
Your poetic throughout the year rides.
We the readers and the fellow poets,
From your poems, so many gems get,
Let poetic frenzy stir your dormant madness,
Let words from province unknown come and bless.
Let peace and love find harvest in your mundane land,
Let God bud and flourish in you and make you grand.
Ray Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Token Of New-Years Gift, -To Jihan Aure. by Ray Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Buddha, Natasa Tocuc
- Alankar(Decor) -195, Indira Renganathan
- Childless, Edgar Albert Guest
- On Quitting, Edgar Albert Guest
- Hard Luck, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Boy's Tribute, Edgar Albert Guest
- Heroes, Edgar Albert Guest
- Loveness, Sir Hossein Sabbaghi
- आय' अनजालि आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Memorial Day, Edgar Albert Guest