one day from my window,
i saw a tree
never shedding its leaves and
throughout the year green.
then i thought to make a tree house,
and we're free, as much we shout.
but one day… it started raining
and then i got to know what's its name is.
after that, i started singing- "its raining and raining" and
it was named tropical rain forest, yes at all.
and then my life emerged once again
and i started writing poems to gain fame…! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
i dedicate this poem to my sister!
i wrote this by sitting on a chair in my garden.
Comments about this poem (A Tree by Vinayak Pandey )
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra