A Tree Is A Tree
A tree is a tree
It is naked and
It has no consciousness.
When it cut
It feels no pain
Man of false prestige
Drunkards and they
Can not understand
That they are.
They are living a life of tree
They forget the circumstances
under which they had been punished
And leading the life of trees
And in such way they are suffering.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Tree Is A Tree by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak