A Tribute To Jason
Jason, if you can hear me from way up above,
This is a tribute to you.
Your life was cut short,
But you've left your mark in this world.
Everywhere you went
You blazed a trail of glory.
You inspired me with your enthusiasm
And impressed me with your wit.
I loved the way you used to smile at me.
You were a devoted servant of G-d.
A dutiful son and a great brother.
I will always call you my best friend
And cherish you all of my days.
May you rest in peace
Jeff Fleischer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tribute To Jason by Jeff Fleischer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sweet pains, Muhammad Khalid
- Ultimate Freedom!, LUVinThe NOW
- I sort of Hate You, Natalie Evans
- Cage of Anger, Aqua Flower
- Walls, Ariel Farrell
- City Life, Geraldine Kelly
- just a wee whatever, Mandolyn Davidson
- my thoughts of you ferment, Mandolyn Davidson
- bury me tonight, Mandolyn Davidson
- Plagiarize, Lilly Emery