A True Artist
who's eyes can make others see the same,
who's word can make other belive,
who's voice can make others sing,
who's emotions can fishes others out,
who's rangs can shot others at same,
who's work can image a better ideas,
who's art can garnish others phenomina,
who's steps can make work the rest,
who's mind can extend the world and its meaning,
who's reflection can make others ZOOM...
Who's imagination can hid at wow and by whom...!
An artist is one who is among us,
BUT STEPS AHEAD TO SET A NEW WORLD.....!
simran arora's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A True Artist by simran arora )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Attach importance, gajanan mishra
- Silent Death, Adewale Ajakanri
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal