Tori A. Haynes
A True Friend
A true friend should never let you hurt.
A true friend should never treat you like dirt.
A true friend should always be by your side.
A true friend should never let you die.
A true friend shouldn't treat you like dirt,
A true friend should always be there.
A friend should be there day and night.
And that's a true friend.
Tori A. Haynes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A True Friend by Tori A. Haynes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Home, A'isyah Razak
- Pray for that land, Nida Sofi
- My Pillow, Lilly Emery
- ziel, co the skipper
- What You Given Me, Lilly Emery
- Just Open Your Eyes, Ronell Warren Alman
- Margarita, Margarita Kamal
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris