A True Hero
A true hero is more then brave,
She's willing to what's needed.
Even if it's not safe,
She'll still go after we pleaded.
A true hero is not strong,
But is strong of heart and mind.
She'll become a woman of true bond,
When she keeps her smile kind.
A true hero lives in you and me,
Just love everyone deeply.
And you'll find out what you see,
Is the hero's friendships kept sweetly.
There are those who'll hurt you down,
And others will love you in every town.
Some will hurt and some will love,
But you're just like them and not above.
A true hero is what you are,
A friend to everyone in need.
Someone who will take the bullet,
And know that your love has planted it's seed.
A true hero is a friend,
Someone who will love you.
Someone who will hug you,
And be there when time ends.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A True Hero by Nikki Warner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Scent of Love, C. P. Sharma
- *Flowers' Sacrifice, C. P. Sharma
- Biker Days .... [MOTORCYCLE riding; VER.., Bri Edwards
- Beloved Hourglass, Elizabeth Shield
- August Fires, Dee Corpolongo