A Turtle Named George
There was a little turtle named George
On his food he would always gorge
He popped out of his shell
And said what the hell
And George was a turtle no more!
My feeble attempt at humor!
Donna Nimmo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Turtle Named George by Donna Nimmo )
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus