A vacuum of dreams!
The playground is forlorn
The player a grieving loner,
Games were battles; they decided my fate!
One after another, every defeat
Were stepping stones to vacuum!
Life, with its broken garlands
And glasses drained out of love,
Once again comes to welcome me
And wish me good morning,
Mornings are always good, I say!
Alone in the tower of dreams
Against the vast, vast horizon
Overcast with clouds of words,
Weaving the dream I have loved ever
Waiting for the shower I have loved ever...!
abhilash fraizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A vacuum of dreams! by abhilash fraizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -32, Ronjoy Brahma
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith