A Veracious Verse
Some people can accept it
Some others don't...
Some will understand my truth
Some others won't
I don't care...
Tell satan bring the drama on!
I ain't never scared!
I was trying to take another
People get confused
When you try to change your life around
Ain't nobody criticized me
Come at me...
I will drag a demon in the ground!
In the name of Jesus!
With the promises of screaming sound
If I take back what I told a person
Doesn't change facts but I chose to burn it
Holy Spirit said close the curtain!
So I left it right there!
Like I closed these verses...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Veracious Verse by Dexsta Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland
- Dreams, Michael McParland
- Doubting, Michael McParland
- Don't Tell Me, Michael McParland
- In Memoriam, Sandra Feldman
- Don't Say, I Said, Michael McParland
- Don't Say Goodbye, Michael McParland
- To you My Friend!, Shaila Touchton
- Domestic Dreams, Michael McParland