A Version of Insanity
She has always lived in a separate reality,
This I swear to you,
She has accused me of many things,
Things that are a part of her imagination.
She claims I am a criminal,
One who stole many things from her,
She claims I am insane,
For I rave at the top of my lungs.
She proclaims me a paedophile,
For I hurt very little children,
She claims me a stalker,
For I follow her everywhere.
She proclaims me a molester,
For I kissed her, apparently,
She proclaims me a rapist,
For I apparently committed sexual assault.
I swear to you I did none of these,
I never laid a hand on her,
But otherwise I would die,
Even if I dared hurt her.
So she lives in insanity,
Her insanity proclaimed,
I don't know her reality,
But it's not this universe.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Version of Insanity by Justin Reamer )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Key to My Heart, Whitney Brown
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Merry Christmas Dad, David Boyce
Poem of the Day
- O Governor-Chancellor, I Am A Jadavpuria.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Jadavpur Campus, The Naxal And His Love .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Eternal Joys, ramesh rai
- Poetry of The Earth, Want I To Write, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Willingly offer, hasmukh amathalal
- Excitement knows no bounds, gajanan mishra
- We are suffering., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Until Next Time, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Unity and strength., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- That shall keep, hasmukh amathalal