A Voice For The Voiceless
A voice for the voiceless,
Both four legs and two.
Speaking for those who cannot engage
In conversation with me, and with you.
So their voices aren't heard
As they don't know how
To tell us their feelings,
Or utter their vow.
We must listen closer.
Bend our heads low to hear.
Show respect to all others
From far and from near.
Always remember we have a great gift,
Not just that of speech,
But of Healing a rift.
Rosi Caswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Voice For The Voiceless by Rosi Caswell )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Brain-Drain, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Dancing Shadows!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Still I Rise, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Sweet Sadness, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Keep Smiling, Md. Ziaul Haque
- No More Pain, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Shararat, Akhtar Jawad
- Expression Eruption: Confidence, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- An Indian English Ph.D. Thesis On Modern.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- the half truth, Dr Puneet Aggarwal
- Argumentative ones, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..