Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
'A Warm Morning In The Winter'
Above on the tree, inside a safe nest,
two little birds warm up themselves.
To bear the cold of the winter,
Entwined on their wings, between the leaves.
Cover my heart from the cold of the loneliness,
Enfolding me tightly in your arms.
I dream of your fondness in every sunset,
From spring to spring lied on my bed.
Lindemberg Pereira da Silva's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('A Warm Morning In The Winter' by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe