Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
'A Warm Morning In The Winter'
Above on the tree, inside a safe nest,
two little birds warm up themselves.
To bear the cold of the winter,
Entwined on their wings, between the leaves.
Cover my heart from the cold of the loneliness,
Enfolding me tightly in your arms.
I dream of your fondness in every sunset,
From spring to spring lied on my bed.
Lindemberg Pereira da Silva's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('A Warm Morning In The Winter' by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Youth, Lisa Blossomdale
- Sounds of my beating heart, Lisa Blossomdale
- Words, meaningful empty words, Lisa Blossomdale
- Cruelty..., Hafeni Nghidinua
- Me, Lisa Blossomdale
- Cry Me A River, Lilly Emery
- Admiration, tallulah montegue
- MY GRANDMOTHER LOVED ALL KINDS OF FLOWER.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Want To Write You A Note, Lilly Emery
- Oxford street, Amitie Abedi