A Week To Spare
O lucky one,
With an extra week to spare.
Do have fun,
Loosening down your hair.
You have the company of a shining sun,
Inclining you towards an activity or two.
From your pressures enjoy a free run, &
Leave yourself with no moments to rue.
Do enjoy this time,
For it will soon fly by.
Laughingly live so sublime,
That you release any impending sigh.
Suraj Samtani's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Week To Spare by Suraj Samtani )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah
- Mendel Anxiety, RISHAD MKPNR
- Beauty Falls..., John Ugolo Umah
- Flooded street, gajanan mishra
- Cloud Maker, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I Meditate On..., John Ugolo Umah
- In-Between The Rain, glen salem
- The Spear That Shakes, Tosin Abegunde
- Groupie Grouplets Grouping, Richard Thripp
- Let the Lines Come, Shalom Freedman