Don't make my nation blue sky for foes to fly.
Don't make my nation pure water for wacko's to drink.
Don't make my nation pleasant air for rivals to breath.
Don't make my nation peaceful earth for enemy's to walk.
Make my nation burning sun so they don't even dare to see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Wish by Kranthi Pothineni )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo