A wish for all poemhunter poets
Wish you and members of your family: -
H appiness and good health be your companion always
A valanches of awards/ rewards and success be your gateway.
P eace be always with you
P prosperity must walk hand in hand too.
Y outhfullness be seen in your deeds and actions
N agativety be banished from your bastion.
E ntertain everyone young and old
W ild you go with no barred hold.
Y ogi you become not bogeyman/woman
E xperiment with truth and let you shine.
A bsorb the respect from classes and masses
R espond smilingly to every crises.
2012 It is of course NEW
yet another YEAR
fly it will, also soon
don’t forget, my dear
past never ramains
unknown is future
the PRESENT and jell
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012
copyright reserved by Tribhawan Kaul/31-12-2011
Tribhawan Kaul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A wish for all poemhunter poets by Tribhawan Kaul )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Darkness of the Day, Pintu Mahakul
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Heartless, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak